Topics and Submission Guidelines
Topics addressed in the workshop cover all aspects of social talk, including but not limited to:
- Corpora of social talk (human-human, human-machine)
- Annotations and analysis tools for social talk
- Analyses of features contributing to social talk – acoustic, visual, biometric…
- Demonstrations of systems modelling social talk
We will accept short research papers (maximum 4 pages) for oral or poster presentation, and welcome shorter abstracts (maximum 2 pages) for demonstrations of novel research and technological applications.
Submissions (in pdf form) should be made through the START V2 conference manager website at https://www.softconf.com/lrec2016/JustTalking/
Registration will be via the LREC website, which will also specify fees.
- Deadline for submission of papers and abstracts: 14 February 2016
- Notification of acceptance: 10 March 2016
- Final version of accepted paper:
25 March 2016,31 March 2016
- Final program and proceedings – date for : 6 April 2016
• Workshop: 28 May 2016